Wait! Wait! Wait!
Is this what you want to do? We wonder! What terrible thing happened that you searched your way to this page?! Before you decide to use any of the channels below, drink a glass of water. Call your best friend you haven’t called in a while and chat about something. Come back. See Oceans 11 movie (just kidding) … and. .. even after that if your mind wants to complain to the higher authorities. Go ahead. But please be aware of these things:
- An MTC driver drives the almost the distance between Chennai & Krishnagiri every single day! and that too in our maddening Chennai traffic. Agreed that does not give him the right to do so many things. But gives you the ability to reason better than him 🙂
- MTC conductors are the only job that don’t have job role changes as the years go by! He joins as one! Stays as one! and retires as one! So lets be a bit understanding!
Well if you are still reading this… Then you have decided. Go ahead. Some of the issues for which complaint has been raised so far are: Crew behavior, Lost Items, Rash driving, No change given back etc…
One can complain to MTC, Chennai is one of the following ways:
- Email: You can send an email to email@example.com
- Online Form: Click Here
- Meet Officer during Visiting Hours: The Managing Director, MTC, Chennai / The Public Relations Officer, MTC, Chennai
- Call: GRIEVANCE CELL, Metropolitan Transport Corporation Limited using Mobile Numbers 9445030516 & 9383337639 between 06.30 hrs. to 21.00 hrs
If the above modes do not resolve the problem, you can send an email to the Transport Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org or meet him in person in the Secretariat. (Visiting Hours: 3-4 PM)
Types of Complaints
MTC receives complaint on a wide range of issues. This includes, driver conductor behavior, service time non adherence, unclean buses etc..